Friday, September 5, 2008

The more I miss him, the more it Hurts....

haiyoh..so difficult to write in english..gomen...T___T I think I prefer a bit 'mix' here..haha
Duh, bete bgt d.. I really want to just pick up the phone n say hi.. But, my heart just won't let me do it.. Kl skrg c, i'm fine. Aga skt c, but i can still handle this.. Tp ntar tu lho kl ud mulai kangen trus akire sms ato tlp, everytime I hear his voice it really makes me wanna cry. Why? I just don't get it. Is this what you call LOVE? That you want him so much to be here, but can't bring him to your heart? So this is how it feels.. Smakin gw ngmg m dy, smakin skt rasanya.. Duh, it hurts like hell.. Haiz.. I think i'm starting to go crazy.. Can someone help me? Skt ini udah g bs ditahan lg.. Pgn msk UGD aj..>,<

No comments: