Friday, September 5, 2008

Is This the Feeling When You About to Lose Someone?

Dunno how am I going to say this, but it really does hurt since he went away... It's not that he's leaving me.. But, I feel more n more insecure these days. I know how I always like to listen to his voice.. It was really soothing. But why somehow now, that feeling didn't come anymore. Infact, it always hurt everytime I hear his voice. I love him so much that sometimes I just don't want him to go away..sob..sob..T___T
I feel that now he doesn't care for me as musch as he used to. I know that he usually asked what's wrong with me. But now, all he does is just saying "ooooh, i see...". To be honest, it hurts. N it really does. There are times when I thought to just end it here, he always say that we will pass this. Anf that we have to believe to make it happen. But that was then... Now, I think he himself feel the same feeling like I do. No more comforting time. All we have is our own mind. Our own decision. And I think thats why, I've been having this feelings. Feelings where I really want him to be like he used to. But how? In this time, I don't think he will understand. He thinks I'm silly by talking about this. What should I do? Is our relation going to end up here? I'm afraid...

No comments: