Sunday, October 26, 2008

what each kiss mean

-Kiss on the Forehead; expresing a lov 4 him/her
-Kiss on the Ear; seducing!,haha!
-Kiss on the Cheek; cute,
-Kiss on the Hand; I adore yah!..
-Kiss on the Neck; We belong together..
-Kiss on theShoulder;Iwantyou..
-KissontheLips;Iloveyou..
_______ _________ _ ____ ____________ __ ___ _____ _ ____ ____
What the gesture means...
-Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.
-Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
-Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.
-Looking into each other's Eyes; liking each other,
-Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
-Arms around the Waist; I like you too much toletgo.
-LaughingwhileKissing;Iamcompletelycomfortablew ith you.
________ _____ ________ _ __ __________ ___________ ____ ___
Advice;
Don't ask for a kiss, take one.
If youwerethinkingaboutsomeonewhilereadingthis,
you'red efin itelyinL ove.


taken from fs bulletin

No comments: